As most of our staff have worked in various inpatient and outpatient eating disorder settings, we have been fortunate to experience first-hand what is available for clients. With this in mind, we have sought to evolve outpatient care in offering the following services:
- Clients are welcome to attend the Intensive Outpatient or Relapse Prevention programs while maintaining valued treatment relationships with current providers. We realize that attendance in our programs may be a short stint in the length of your overall treatment relationship. We have seen that integrating treatment contributes to continuity of care and prevents unnecessary gaps in the client’s recovery process.
- Programs are truly customized to the client, based on provider recommendations, current symptoms and client motivation. Clients are involved in both group and individual therapies, adding components to target problem areas and strengthen what they are already doing.
- Program times are flexible to accommodate work and school schedules
- Relapse prevention and continued care for clients upon discharge from the full intensive outpatient program. If a particular group or adjunct modality is serving the primary therapeutic work, clients can continue those treatments as needed.
- Insurance is accepted and we have a sliding scale so treatment is more affordable.